- This event has passed.
Warren City Hall (in front of ice rink/fountain)
July 7 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wayne Health Mobile Unit (WMHU), in partnership with Macomb County and The City of Warren, is offering the following services to Macomb Residents FREE of charge:
* COVID-19 PCR testing (3+ years old at discretion of practitioner.)
* No appointment needed
* ID not required *we do collect if one is available
* Insurance not required *we do collect if available, but you will not receive a co-pay for this event
What to Expect:
* Qualified healthcare professional will provide all medical services
* Parental authorization is required for any individuals under the age of 18-for all services.
Please complete this online form, prior to your visit:
*this is a reoccurring site, the Mobile Unit will be here every Thursday except for observed and/or federal holidays and inclement weather