* If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Primary Care Appointments
If you are a new patient and would like to schedule an appointment with a Wayne Health primary care physician, please contact (877) WAYNE-HC or (877) 929-6342. Or, you can request an appointment online and a Wayne Health customer service representative will get back to you within 2 business days.
Specialty Care Appointments
To schedule an appointment with a Wayne Health specialty physician at one of our health centers throughout Metro Detroit, please call one of the numbers below. Note that some services require a physician referral, and the patient services representatives at the call centers can assist you with the referral process.
Wayne Health Scheduling
- Dermatology (Skin, Hair and Nail Disorders)
- Family Medicine (Primary Care)
- Internal Medicine Specialties
- Cardiology & Stress Echo (Heart & Blood Vessel Disorders)
- Endocrinology (Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders)
- Gastroenterology (Liver & Digestive Disease)
- General Medicine (Primary Care & Internal Adult Diseases)
- Geriatric Medicine (Older Adult Conditions)
- Infectious Diseases (Diseases from Organisms – Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Parasites)
- Nephrology (Kidney Diseases)
- Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine (Lungs, Trachea, Diaphragm Disorders or Injuries)
- Rheumatology (Joint Disease)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Clinic
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/Gyn – Female Reproductive System and Childbirth)
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Ophthalmology (Eye Disorders)
- Orthopedic Surgery (Bones, Joints, Ligaments, Tendon and Muscle Disorders)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat Disorders – Primary Care, Non-Cancer Services)
- Psychiatry / Behavioral Health
- Urology (Male and Female Urinary Tract & Reproductive Systems – Non-Cancer Services)
- Surgery (General and Plastic Surgery)
To schedule an appointment, call (888) DMC-2500.
- Neurology (Nervous System Disorders)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R – Physical Impairments)
- Surgery (Treatment of Various Disorders or Injuries by Incision or Manipulation)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (High Blood Pressure in Arteries in Lungs)
- Sleep Clinic (Sleep Disorders)
- Pulmonary (Severe Disorders or Injuries of Lungs, Trachea, Diaphragm)
Karmanos Cancer Institute Scheduling
Call (800) 527-6266 or request an appointment online.
- Oncology (Cancer Diseases)
- Otolaryngology (Ear Nose & Throat Disorders) – Head and Neck Cancer
- Urology – Urologic Cancer (Cancer of Male and Female Urinary-Tract & Reproductive Systems)
- Surgical Oncology (Surgical Treatment of Cancer)
Some visits (non-emergency care, or care that doesn’t require an in-person exam) can be done through telehealth where you can access your care from the comfort and convenience of your home. Ask about telehealth options available to you.
Request an appointment online
Online appointment requests are for routine appointments only, for urgent appointments please call (877) WAYNE-HC to schedule.