- This event has passed.
Courageous Games sponsored by Courageous Inc.
July 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wayne Health Mobile Unit (WMHU), in partnership with the event organizer, is offering the following services:
* Blood Pressure Screening
* Diabetes, cholesterol, kidney function screening
* COVID-19 vaccine (manufacturer subject to availability) Please bring your CDC card if coming for your 2nd ,3rd, or booster doses
* if you have any questions concerning vaccine guidance, please call the WHMU at: 313-448-9850
* COVID-19 PCR testing (3+ years old)
* No appointment needed
* ID not required *we do collect if one is available
* Insurance not required *we do collect if available, but you will not receive a co-pay for this event
What to Expect:
* Qualified healthcare professional will provide all medical services
* Please allow 15 minutes for observation post COVID-19 vaccine
* Vaccine education will be provided on-site
* Parental authorization is required for any individuals under the age of 18-for all services outside of the HIV Screening (13 yr and up).
Other Services that may be available:
* HIV testing (13+ years old, results within 20 minutes)
* Linkage to care and community resources