© 2023 Wayne Health. All rights reserved.
© 2016 - 2023 Healthwise, Incorporated. This information does not replace the advice of a doctor.
Wayne Health Mobile Unit (WMHU), in partnership with this event organizer, is offering the following services:
* Diabetes, cholesterol, kidney function screening
* Blood pressure screening
* COVID-19 vaccine (manufacturer subject to availability) Please bring your CDC card if coming for your 2nd ,3rd, or booster dose
* Pfizer (FDA approved for 5yr old & up for 1st, 2nd, 3rd dose, & Booster)
* Moderna (EUA, 18yr old and up *2nd and 3rd Doses, & Boosters ONLY, NO 1st dose due to shortage in State)
* Janssen (EUA, single dose 18yr old and up)
* COVID-19 PCR testing (3+ years old at discretion of practitioner.)
* No appointment needed
* ID not required *we do collect if one is available
* Insurance not required *we do collect if available, but you will not receive a co-pay for this event
What to Expect:
* Qualified healthcare professional will provide all medical services
* Please allow 15 minutes for observation post COVID-19 vaccine
* Vaccine education will be provided on-site
* Parental authorization is required for any individuals under the age of 18-for all services outside of the HIV Screening (13yr old & up).
Other Services that may be available:
* Flu Vaccines
* HIV testing (13+ years old, results within 20 minutes)
* Linkage to care and community resources
* Mental health screenings, and/or linkage to mental health resources and care